From: jobs at ccl.net (do not send your application there!!!)
To: jobs at ccl.net
Date: Tue Jul 13 23:50:38 2021
Subject: 21.06.09 BIOVIA -- Biologics Principle Scientist, San Diego, CA
BIOVIA -- Biologics Principle Scientist, San Diego,
Imagine new horizons
BIOVIA's scientific solutions allow customers to discover, design,
develop optimize, and deliver sustainable innovations to harmonize
product, nature, and life.
BIOVIA solutions are helping more than thousands of companies globally
in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, energy, chemicals, aerospace,
consumer packaged goods, and industrial products industries to enhance
innovation, increase productivity, improve quality and compliance,
reduce costs and accelerate time to market.
This role will involve close collaboration with our customers,
architecting the scientific research, and delivering results.
What will your role be?
- Conceiving transformative scientific solutions for biologics,
architecting the methodology, leading and collaborating with a team of
cross-disciplinary scientists to deliver outcome-focused results to
customers using BIOVIA software technology
- Providing coverage for the whole engagement process with the expected
business value while guarantying the final outcomes of the solution
- Forging new directions and guiding computational scientists and data
scientists to fine-tune the application of our software to biologics
discovery, design, and developability.
The challenges ahead:
- Be a key contributor to the development of novel discovery methods
- Assess customer needs in regards to feasibility, value and risks
- Work with business development early on to identify customer challenges
- Collaborate with different teams in 3DS so that you can architect the
best solution for the customer challenge
- Ensure the alignment of the delivered solution with the committed
(SoW) project scope
- Guide and mentor team members
Your key success factors?
- Ph.D. in computational chemistry, biology, biochemistry, biophysics,
bioinformatics or similar disciplines
- Patents and peer-reviewed publications
- 15+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Track record of success in drug discovery and development
Sound like a good fit? Apply below:
NOTE THAT E-MAIL ADDRESSES HAVE BEEN MODIFIED!!!
And find out more!
All @ signs were changed to ~!~ to fight spam. Before you send e-mail, you
need to change ~!~ to @
For example: change joe~!~big123comp.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let your prospective employer know that you learned
about the job from the Computational Chemistry List Job Listing at
If you are not interested in this particular position yourself, pass it to
someone who might be -- some day they may return the favor.