non-chemistry technology question
- From: jle ~~ TheWorld.com
- Subject: non-chemistry technology question
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 08:54:13 -0400 (EDT)
Sorry to "borrow" CCL's bandwidth, but I figure people in the
audience might know the answer to my question...
Is there a PocketPC solution which can do the following:
1) Surf the internet via WiFi, with a browser which is
useable by those with normal to aging vision.
2) Download pictures via USB cable from a digital camera,
or accept an SD/CF reader via USB so that pictures on one
memory chip can be copied to another.
3) Connect with typical presentation hardware, so that
talks can be presented from the PocketPC (omitting the
need of a laptop).
4) Work with a Mac, transferring files, etc.
Pointers and/or personal experience welcome!
Thanks in advance!
jle ~~ theworld.com