I am inviting researchers who possess computational time on powerful computers to participate in the calculations of the TD DFT spectrum of large bioorganic system. I will include you in the list of authors of my new writing joint article.
This our new joint article will be similar to examples of my two last years publications:
1. Arvydas Tamulis, Mantas Grigalavicius and Jonas Baltrusaitis, (2013) „Phenomenon of Quantum Entanglement in a System Composed of Two Minimal Protocells“, Origins of Life and Evolution of Biospheres, 43:49–66, DOI 10.1007/s11084-012-9323-0, available in electronic version at http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs11084%C2%AD012%C2%AD9323%C2%AD0,
2. Arvydas Tamulis and Mantas Grigalavicius, “Molecular Spintronics Control of Photosynthesis in Artificial Cell”, “Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience”, vol. 10, No 4, p.p. 989-995, 2013.
3. Arvydas Tamulis, Mantas Grigalavicius, “Quantum Entanglement in Photoactive Prebiotic Systems. journal Systems and Synthetic Biology”, vol. 8, p.p. 117-140., 2014.
4. Arvydas Tamulis, Mantas Grigalavicius, Sarunas Krisciukaitis, „Quantum Entanglement in a System Composed of Two Prebiotic Kernels with Molecular Spintronics Logic Devices for Control of Photosynthesis“ Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience, vol. 11, p.p. 1597-1608, 2014.
5. Arvydas Tamulis and Mantas Grigalavicius, “Quantum Mechanical Origin of Fatty Acid Life and Correlations with Anthropic Principle and Old Testament”, journal Quantum Matter of the American Scientific Publishers, vol. 3, p.p.460-468, 2014.6. Tamulis A, Berteska L, Grigalavicius M, Baltrusaitis J, “Quantum Dynamics of Self-Assembly of Minimal Photosynthetic Cells”, journal Quantum Matter of the American Scientific Publishers, 31 pages article accepted on February 2014. 7. Tamulis A, Grigalavicius M, Serbenta J, Plausinaitis K (2014) „Quantum Entangled Single BioOrganic Supramolecules as Light Absorbing and Light Emitting Logical Devices“, 32 pages research article is accepted in the Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience. June, 2014.
With best regards,
Independent expert of European Commission