CCL: OpenRiskNet webinars; additional event by WikiPathways
- From: "Thomas Exner"
- Subject: CCL: OpenRiskNet webinars; additional event by
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 12:29:03 -0400
Sent to CCL by: "Thomas Exner" [thomas.exner===douglasconnect.com]
I would like to bring to your attention a number of webinars organized by the
OpenRiskNet projects touching some core areas of our work package. Please check
the links below and register to next events:
- Tuesday, 11 June 2019 (16:00 CEST): Demonstration on OpenRiskNet approach on
modelling for prediction or read across (ModelRX case study) This webinar will
focus on the Jaqpot platform within the OpenRisknet-ModelRX case study. Starting
from a dataset in Jaqpot tool, we will apply an algorithm to create a model and
get predictions, which are accompanied by QPRF (QSAR prediction reporting
- Monday, 24 June 2019, (16:00 CEST): Deploying Applications to an OpenRiskNet
Virtual Environment This webinar will illustrate how you can deploy
containerised services to an OpenRiskNet Virtual Environment. Starting from a
simple case, we will present the process of deploying and configuration of a
service so that it plays nicely with the Kubernetes environment and can be
accessed by users and/or other services.
- Monday, 15 July 2019 (16:00 CEST): AOPlink workflow (details will be available
Additionally, a webinar organised by WikiPathways entitled Combining neXtProt
and WikiPathways strengths using SPARQL federated queries will be held on
Wednesday, 12 June (8 pm CEST).
Looking forward to your participation!