Re: QSAR - newsletter

From: jjhuusko^-^mappi.helsinki.fi
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:32:47 +0200

Hi all members,

I have tested Bio-Loom by Biobyte and find it very useful and practice
in all ways. You can only give the name of the compound and find results
you need in your QSAR analysis. Neural networks is still a black box because
you can not get a good interpretation to desired question. I like the way
of Corwin Hansch in quiding molecular modelling.

Sincerely,
Jarmo Huuskonen