Re: QSAR - newsletter

From: Albert Leo <aleo**biobyte.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:01:05 -0800

Hi Jarmo:

We are pleased that you tried BioLoom and like it. Did you get a
chance to follow the Tutorial on the BioByte home page that looks at
the Hansch QSAR equations involving cox-2 inhibitors? This is of
particular interest since Vioxx was recently pulled from the market,
and now Bextra and all cox-2 inhibitors are being scrutinized
carefully. It is certainly true that 'Rational Drug Design" still
needs all the help it can get.

sincerely,
Al Leo