QSAR - Database: Chemical Carcinogens

From: benigni <rbenigni]-[iss.it>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:05:21 +0100

Dear QSAR-Society members

This is to announce that we have posted on the Website of our Institute a
database on Chemical Carcinogens:

<http://progetti.iss.it/ampp/hhhh/hhhh.php?id=233>http://progetti.iss.it/ampp/hhhh/hhhh.php?id=233

Main characteristic of interest for the QSAR Society is that it is QSAR-ready.

Our database follows the format of the DSSTox Project
(http://www.epa.gov/nheerl/dsstox/), and consists of 3 files that can be
freely downloaded.

Please do not be scared by the Italian language of the presentation, and go
to the file: Presentation and Guidance for Use.pdf.

General observations, as well as indications of mistakes are warmly welcome.

Good work

Romualdo Benigni

Experimental and Computational Carcinogenesis Unit
Environment and Health Department
Dipartimento di Ambiente e connessa Prevenzione Primaria
Istituto Superiore di Sanita'
Viale Regina Elena 299
00161 Rome Italy

tel +39 06 4990 2579