Re: QSAR - membership

From: Osman F Guner <osman__accelrys.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:49:37 -0800

Hello Hendrik:

I have checked the latest roster that I received from the society
secretary and your name is on the list. I have also checked the
subscription list of the QSAR Society and your name is listed there as
well. There may be some delay in the posting at the Web site.

Thank you for joining the society.

Cheers...osman

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc., 858-799-5341
osman\a/accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com

"Hendrik Preuss" <hendrik.preuss**chemie.uni-regensburg.de>
Sent by: qsar_society-admin() accelrys.com
01/18/2005 12:48 AM
Please respond to
qsar_society]=[accelrys.com

<qsar_society!^!accelrys.com>
cc

Subject
QSAR - membership

NB: Unless you reset the To: line, your reply goes to the entire list

---
Dear qsar-society,
in October, 2004 I applied for a membership in the qsar-society, and on
October 21, 2004 I payed the fee of USD 30,0 (2005-2007) by cheque to
Stefan Balaz. Till this day I did not receive any confirmation of my
membership, and my name is not noted at the members list of the qsar
homepage.
Please inform me, if you received my money and if anything went wrong
with my application.
Thanks a lot.
Sincerely,
Hendrik
Hendrik Preuss
Institute of Pharmacy
University of Regensburg
D-93040 Regensburg, Germany
Phone: +49 941 943 3329
e-mail: hendrik.preuss,+,chemie.uni-regensburg.de