QSAR - Call for nominations - Int. QSAR and Modelling Society

From: Osman F Guner <osman/./accelrys.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:53:55 -0800

International QSAR and Modeling Society invites you to nominate candidates
for the next Chair of the Society who will be serving for the period
between 2006-2010. You can see the current members of the Board and
Officers, at the Society Web site
(http://www.qsar.org/aboutsoc/board.htm).

Please forward me your candidates together with a brief description why
you feel your candidate should be elected. If possible, a copy of the CV
will also help (otherwise, we can contact the candidate for it). We will
collect nominations until the end of March, after which an electronic
ballot Web site will be developed to enable voting.

Let us also know if you are personally interested in volunteering for the
Board or any of the available office positions.

Thx...Osman

P.S. Please send your respond directly to me but not to the entire list
(caution: if you click "reply" to this message, both CHMINF-L and
QSAR-Society list servers will automatically deploy your message to all
subscribers)

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc., 858-799-5341
osman[]accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com