Fwd: QSAR - (Bio)degradation QSARs

From: Phil Howard <howardp+*+syrres.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 10:36:21 -0400

> A fairly up-to-date review (written in 1997) is in
P.H. Howard. Biodegradation. pp 281-310. In: Handbook of Property
Estimation Method for Chemicals: Environmental and Health Sciences. Ed.
R.S. Boethling and D. Mackay. CRC/Lewis Publishers, Boca Raton, FL 2000.
Phil
Philip H. Howard, Ph.D. Phone: 315-452-8417
Director Fax: 315-452-8440
Environmental Science Center Email: howardp+/-syrres.com
Syracuse Research Corporation Website http://esc.syrres.com/
301 Plainfield Rd.
Suite 350
Syracuse, NY 13212