QSAR - Activity Base

From: Parthiban Srinivasan <parthi.s%jubilantbiosys.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 18:23:45 +0530

Dear Colleagues:
Recently I heared people talking about "Activity Base" which is used for handling chemical database. If any of you have hands-on experience with "Activity Base" I would appreiciate if you could share your experience in the following lines.

* If I have database in ISIS base, can I handle it using Activity Base.
* Can ActivityBase handle SD format, if so what are the troubles. Someone mentioning the queries will not work unless there is a separate plug in. I need your clarifications.

Thanks in advance for you help.
  Parthiban S
   Jubilant Biosys