Re: QSAR - chemical compounds available for purchase by companies in the life sciences area

From: Hugo Kubinyi <kubinyi],[t-online.de>
Date: 14 Dec 2002 19:21 GMT

Dear colleagues,

at the EuroQSAR 2002 in Bournemouth, September 2002, Nicolas
Baurin, CNRS -
Université d'Orleans, presented a poster, which contained a
statistics of commercially available compounds (referring to
November 2001).

As this list might be of interest for many members of our
Society, I send my reply to the list. Some of the figures
may be outdated, some may be even wrong. Especially the ACD
figures look very suspicious. I can only confirm that my
table presents the numbers given at this poster. For more
infos, please contact Nicolas Baurin directly, E-mail
nicolas.baurin*o*univ-orleans.fr.

Best regards

Hugo Kubinyi

"Parthiban Srinivasan"
<parthi.s::jubilantbiosys.com> schrieb:
> Dear Colleagues:
> As computational chemists these days involve very much
on deciding which compound to purchase based on some
diversity/similarity criteria I want to get the information

from you on the list of chemical companies providing
compounds for purchase in the life sciences area. Thanks.

--
Prof. Dr. Hugo Kubinyi,   Donnersbergstrasse 9
D-67256 Weisenheim am Sand,   Germany