Re: QSAR - Newsletter contibutions welcome ASAP

From: Prof. J. Andrew McCammon <jmccammon:+:ucsd.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 13:54:30 -0800

Hi Yvonne,

If you think folks might be interested, here's the website for the
newest School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, at UCSD:
http://pharmacy.ucsd.edu/

This is a little sister to the UCSF school, but will grow rapidly.
I've developed a new course on Physical Foundations of Pharmacy
that I'm currently teaching for the initial class of 25 students...

Best regards,

   Andy

J. Andrew McCammon
Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Joseph E. Mayer Professor of Theoretical Chemistry
Professor of Pharmacology
University of California at San Diego
Fellow, San Diego Supercomputer Center
http://mccammon.ucsd.edu/