Re: QSAR - Kekule software info

From: h.weintraub_-_caddinformatics.com
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:10:16 -0800

Hello Parthi-
There is a program CLiDE (from Peter Johnson's group at U Leeds) that
does this. A link for info is

http://www.chem.leeds.ac.uk/ICAMS/CLiDE.html

It is being marketed by SymBioSys (Toronto, Canada). A link to the
suite of software is

http://www.simbiosys.ca/sitemap.html

-Herschel

Herschel J. R. Weintraub, Ph.D.