QSAR - How can I upload our international conference?

From: min <"min">
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:28:19 +0900

Dear Manager,

 I am Seon-ah Min, working as an assistant at Bioinformatics and Molecular Design Research Center(BMDRC) in Korea.

 My research center is organizing an international symposium which will be held in Seoul, Korea.

 The detailed informations are as follows.

 1. Title : ¨Ñ-drug Discovery Symposium

 2. Dates : May 20-23, 2003

 3. URL http://drug.bmdrc.org

 4. Venue : Seoul KyoYuk MunHwa Hoekwan( Seoul Education and Culture Center)

 #202 Yangjae-2 Dong, Seocho-Gu, Seoul, Korea

 5. Session Topics

Cheminformatics, Virtual Screening, ADME/Tox., Physiome

6. Organized by

Bioinformatics & Molecular Design Research Center of Korea

<URL http://www.bmdrc.org>

7. Symposium Secretariat

     Contact Ms. Seon-Ah Min

E-mail min@bmdrc.org

Phone +82 2-825-1785

       Fax +82 2-825-1795

We would like to advertise this exciting symposium through your organization. It will be much appreciated if you give us a support.

Here I send you symposium information as an attached file.

For further information, please contact to me.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Seon-ah Min

Bioinformatics and Molecular Design Research Center,
Sangdo-5-dong, Dongjak-ku, Seoul 156-743, Korea
Tel : 82-2-825-1785,6
Fax : 82-2-825-1795
Email : min@bmdrc.org
http://drug.bmdrc.org