QSAR - Membership Application

From: Ping Wang <pingwang007_._yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 11:59:21 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sir/Madam: I'm interested in becoming a member of The QSAR and Modelling Society, and also subscribe to the Journal of Computer-Aided Molecular Design. I'm currently residing in US. I have printed out the membership application form from the web site, which stated USD 10.00 for new member. Can I include the journal subscription order together in the application form? Please advise me on the rate for both membership fee as well as subscription rate. Also, is it possible to start the subscription from January 2003 instead. I would like to have a complete set of journal for the year 2003. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you and have a nice day! Regards,Ping Wang