QSAR - CCL:AUTODOCK 3.0.5

From: Thomas Haselhorst <t.haselhorst###scripps.edu>
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 09:09:22 +0100

------------------ Virus Warning Message

E' stato trovato un virus (PE_BUGBEAR.B) nel file in allegato (antonio.jpg.scr). Per sicurezza il file in allegato e' stato rimosso.

dear all,

i have some problems running AUTODOCK 3.0.5. i worked with the example
files,
without any problems! but setting up my own protein-ligand complex i
found my ligand not
within the binding site ...rather somewhere in the protein. I increased
the grid space (0.5A) but unfortenuately
without success. in any case the ligand is moving out of the grid.
here are my questions:

1. what can i do to overcome bumbs of the ligand with the receptor ??

2. furthermore, i am interested in docking a carbohydrate into the
binding site
    of an enzyme. it is known from x-ray structure that the ring
conformation of the bound
    sugar is not any longer a chair conformation. in which way i can
setup AUTOTORS to
    modify the ring conformation ???

thank you very much in advance. I appreciate any help !!!
sincerely yours
Thomas Haselhorst

Dr Thomas Haselhorst
Centre for Biomolecular Science and Drug Discovery
Griffith University (Gold Coast Campus)
PMB 50 Gold Coast Mail Centre
Queensland 9726
Australia

email: t.haselhorst-#-mailbox.gu.edu.au
http://www.gu.edu.au/centre/cbsdd
Ph: +61 7 5594 8060
Fax: +61 7 5594 8098

-= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
CHEMISTRY{}ccl.net -- To Everybody | CHEMISTRY-REQUEST!A!ccl.net -- To Admins
MAILSERV|,|ccl.net -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
CHEMISTRY-SEARCH~!~ccl.net -- archive search | Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
Ftp: ftp.ccl.net | WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/ | Jan: jkl]~[osc.edu

>From - Tue Sep 19 16:20:36 2000

------------------ Virus Warning Message

antonio.jpg.scr is removed from here because it contains a virus.