QSAR - Anonymous questions

From: Hugo Kubinyi <kubinyi>
Date: 17 Jun 2003 15:12 GMT

Dear friends and members of our Society,

my proposal to all of you is not to react to questions which
are sent by people who just present their name and a
personal e-mail address but not the name of their
institution (see the e-mail below, which was sent to the
list just recently).

Best regards

Hugo

Prof. Dr. Hugo Kubinyi, Donnersbergstrasse 9
D-67256 Weisenheim am Sand, Germany
FAX +49-6353-508233, E-mail kubinyi#,#t-online.de
HomePage http://home.t-online.de/home/kubinyi