RE: QSAR - Public Annoucement: ACS COMP Division "Emerging Techno logies" Competitor List (Sponsored by Schrodinger)

From: Lisa M. Balbes, Ph.D. <lisa^balbes.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:42:58 -0500

>Is there a way we could find the COMP number for our abstract so
>we could proceed with the poster preparation.

The entire program for the ACS meeting in New York is posted on the
COMP division's web site.
http://membership.acs.org/C/COMP/pastprograms/fall03.html will take
you directly to the program listing, posters start at #105.

Lisa

--
Lisa M. Balbes, Ph.D.	lisa-#-balbes.com		http://www.balbes.com/
Balbes Consultants		Scientific Writing and Consulting since 1992