QSAR - QSAR- Career Development

From: Drew Fiorentini <DFiorentini[*]CRITICALPATHinc.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:56:38 -0400

Good afternoon,

As a partner with a well know pharmaceutical recruitment firm, I am
currently seeking a Ph.D. level Chemometric or Cheminformatics Scientist for
a premier global pharmaceutical company. This research facility in located
in the Western U.S. and is considered on the leading edge of scientific
discovery. The scientist in this position will work with knowledge based
reasoning systems and must have strong knowledge in large dataset analysis
(QSAR) and data mining. The ability to take a statistical approach to the
analysis of large data sets as well as knowledge of physico-chemical and
pharmaco-kinetic property predictions will be extremely beneficial.
Knowledge in the areas of combinatorial library design, compound profiling,
2D/3D modeling will be helpful. This position requires knowledge of
commercial drug discovery software. Informatics skills with particular
emphasis on the utilization of scripting languages (Perl, VB Script etc.)
are needed.

If an opportunity such as this creates an interest on your part, or would be
of interest to someone you know, please reply and I will be happy to share
additional details.

Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

Drew Fiorentini
Vice President
Critical Path, Inc.
dfiorentini-x-criticalpathinc.net