QSAR - Request for Proceedings of 2002 QSAR workshop

From: subrahmanya prabhakar <yenpra|,|yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 21:35:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dr. Roger Breton,
This is in response to your mail in
qsar_society|accelrys. I am a practicing QSAR
scientist. Of course, I am not a participant of the
10th international Quantitative Structure-Activity
Relationships Workshop in Environmental Sciences held
in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 25-29 May, 2002. May I get
a copy of the proceedings (including the papers
presented) of the workshop? My mailing address is as
follows.
Dr.Y.S. Prabhakar
Scientist
Medicinal Chemistry Division