Re: QSAR - David E. Clark is the Recipient of the 2003 Hansch Award of the QSAR and Modelling Society

From: Hugo Kubinyi <kubinyi=t-online.de>
Date: 03 Aug 2003 10:44 GMT

Dear all,

it should be mentioned that David also edited a book that
was very well accepted by the scientific community:

David E. Clark, Ed., Evolutionary Algorithms in
Molecular Design, (Volume 8 of Methods and Principles
in Medicinal Chemistry; R. Mannhold et al., Series Eds.),
Wiley-VCH, Weinheim, 2000. ISBN 3-527-30155-0.

Best regards

Hugo

<yvonne.c.martin**abbott.com> schrieb:
> Dr. Clark is a young investigator, just 10 years since his
> PhD. In this time he has published extensively on his
> imaginative work on 3D database searching, genetic
> algorithms in computational chemistry, de novo
> structure design, and more recently using QSAR to predict
> ADME properties.
> I have been very impressed with David's ability to move
> from one problem to another and to then present innovative
> solutions to the issues. I fully expect that in future
> years he will move the field forward in ways that we cannot
> anticipate now.
>
> Yvonne Martin
>
> Details:
> Date of birth: 1st December 1966.
>
> Education:
> Bsc: Oxford doing his first degree 1984-88
> Library Trainee: Bodleian Library at Oxford, 1988-1989
> MSc: Sheffield Univeristy, Information Science 1989-90
> PhD: Sheffield Univeristy, Information Science 1990-93

Prof. Dr. Hugo Kubinyi, Donnersbergstrasse 9
D-67256 Weisenheim am Sand, Germany
FAX +49-6353-508233, E-mail kubinyi(-)t-online.de
HomePage http://home.t-online.de/home/kubinyi