Re: QSAR - Re: plot data

From: L. Mark Hall <"L.>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 12:15:26 -0400

Dr. Kier,

I have modified the Volume vs. E-State plot to the specifications that
you indicated. I have not yet found an automated way of doing this, but
I think that the effect is along the lines of what you had in mind.

If it looks good to you, I will do the other 2 plots this afternoon. It
took about 30 min to do the first one, but will take considerably less
to do the remaining ones, now that the text boxes have all been created.
  If you are going to use this for a publication, it will help to have
the plot sized correctly before making the modifications.

I thought that color would help the reader to identify the functional
groups more readily, but the publisher may not allow color. Let me
know, it is easy to change.

Let me know what you think,

Mark