QSAR - web site

From: Klaas Faber <nmf++chemometry.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 13:52:02 +0200

Dear colleagues,

This is to inform you that the web site of "Chemometry Consultancy" is
available on-line now.

A major part of this site deals with the expertise that I'm claiming,
namely the assessment of the reliability of model results. You will find a
short introduction to various topics (figures of merit, standard error of
prediction, limit of detection, etc.), reasonably up-to-date lists of
references, and most importantly the names of researchers who, as far as I
know, are the best source for additional information.

I can imagine that the site is not complete. Please contact me if:
1. your company is not listed at the page "Market" and you believe it
should be there;
2. you have published on one of the topics and the work is not mentioned;
3. you have made a major contribution to a topic, so that you would like
the work to be highlighted;
4. you would like to act as person "for further information".

Sincerely,

Klaas Faber

N.M. Faber, Ph.D.
Chemometry Consultancy