QSAR - web-based virtual screening service

From: leonard:_:molinspiration.com
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 14:43:25 -0500

Dear QSAR community,
I would like to announce release of a Molinspiration drugability calculator. This free interactive web tool allows easy calculation of activity scores for potential GPCR ligands, ion channel modulators and kinase inhibitors.
This tool, available at

http://www.molinspiration.com/cgi-bin/properties

is an enhancement of our already well established web-based molecular property calculation service.
Molinspiration virtual screening and property calculation toolkits are available also in batch versions for in-house use.

Additionally, for a limited period of time, we offer to academic and non-commercial institutions free calculation of activity scores (virtual screening) for their compound collections.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.

Martin Leonard
Molinspiration Cheminformatics