Re: QSAR - How to statistically determine when variables are "wor king well together"

From: Isaac Bersuker <bersuker-x-mail.cm.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 09:04:57 -0600

Dear Stefan Dove,

Please, have a look in my review article [Current Pharmaceutical Design,
2003, 9, 1575-1606] for an approach in which the pharmacophore is
revealed WITHOUT ARBITRARY DESCRIPTORS AND STATISTICS, while prediction
of activity quantitatively involves physically transparent parameters of
pharmacophore flexibility and anti-pharmacophore shielding.

Regards
Isaac

--
Dr. Isaac B. Bersuker