Re: QSAR - What do you use to calculate pKa's?

From: Ashwini Nangia <ansc[*]uohyd.ernet.in>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 10:33:50 +0800 (SGT)

Dear colleagues,

I too have faced similar problems with pKa values of organic compounds.
One can inter/extra-polate from values of closely related compounds
available in tables, but this is not fully satisfactory. How reliable is
Pallas pKa program for calculating pKa's? Inputs are welcome from
group members.

Thank you. Ashwini Nangia

Prof. Ashwini Nangia
School of Chemistry