Re: QSAR - QSAR2004: Submission of Abstracts - Now Available from www.toxqsar.org

From: M H Abraham <m.h.abraham..ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2003 12:07:30 +0000

Dear Mark

I have submitted an abstract for an oral presentation, and have given
Session 7 and then Session 4 as possibilities. It probably makes little
difference to me, and so I leave it to you to choose which is the better
from your point of view.

Best wishes

Mike

PS Here is the abstract plus authors etc, although I have given it in
according to the instructions with authors separate, etc.

At 16:25 04/12/03 -0000, you wrote:
>NB: Unless you reset the To: line, your reply goes to the entire list
>---
>

>Dear Colleague
>
>We are delighted to announce that the abstract submission system is now
open and available for the 11th International Workshop on QSAR in the Human
Health and Environmental Sciences, to be held in Liverpool, England 9-13
May 2004. Abstracts may be submitted via the web-site www.toxqsar.org

>Abstracts may be submitted for any of the following sessions:
>
> - Session 1: Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
> - Session 2: Toxicogenomics / Molecular Mechanisms
> - Session 3: QSAR Methods: Statistical Analysis and Physicochemical
Properties
> - Session 4: Predicting Environmental Toxicity
> - Session 5: Modelling Environmental Fate
> - Session 6: In silico ADMET
> - Session 7: Prediction of Human Health Endpoints
> - Session 8: Regulatory Use of QSAR
> - Session 9: Validation of QSARs
> - Session 10: Hot Topics
>
>The deadline for abstract submissions for ORAL presentations is: 31st
December 2003 and for POSTER presentations: 15th April 2004. The late
deadline for posters is intended to encourage presentation of cutting-edge
material and hot topics. Please note that attendees will normally be
allowed only one oral presentation. Please choose your topic carefully!
Attendees are encouraged to submit as many poster presentations as they wish.

>To submit an abstract you will need to register to access the abstract
submission system. This is not registration for the Workshop itself and
will not require any financial commitment at this stage. You are
recommended to have prepared your abstract (maximum 250 words) before
submitting it, and then it is a simple process to cut and paste into the
system. Please use plain text for your abstract, graphics and tables will
not be accepted by the system.

>Please note that acceptance of an abstract does not constitute
registration for the Workshop itself, nor any formal invitation.
Presentations may only be made at the Workshop by those who have registered
and paid the appropriate registration fee.