QSAR - Invitation: Papers for Molecular Diversity and special issues

From: Dr. Shu-Kun Lin <lin\a/mdpi.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:44:14 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to inform you that the Kluwer journal Molecular Diversity
at http://www.kluweronline.com/issn/1381-1991 website
started in 2003 to publish papers on schedule. The first issue for 2004
was printed in December 2003.

Any of you who would like to edit a special issue related to molecular diversity
please let me know. Some qsar topics are of great interest
and relevant to molecular diversity.

As the editor of a special issue, you will be invited to join the
editorial board. You will receive honorarium from Kluwer.

Best regards,
Shu-Kun Lin
Editor-in-Chief, Molecular Diversity

--
Dr. Shu-Kun Lin
Molecular Diversity Preservation International (MDPI)