QSAR - QSAR2004: Registration is Live

From: Cronin, Mark <M.T.Cronin,+,livjm.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:25:55 -0000

Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted to inform you that you can now register for the 11th International Workshop on QSARs in the Human Health and Environmental Sciences, 9-13 May 2004, Liverpool, England. Registration is available online at www.toxqsar.org, discounted registration is available until 29th February 2004.

Full details regarding the program, accommodation, social events and scientific content at the Workshop are also available at www.toxqsar.org. The main topics of the meeting are:

        Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
        Toxicogenomics / Molecular Mechanisms
        QSAR Methods: Statistical Analysis and Physicochemical Properties
        Predicting Environmental Toxicity
        Modelling Environmental Fate
        In silico ADMET
        Prediction of Human Health Endpoints
        Regulatory Use of QSAR
        Validation of QSARs

A pre-Workshop training course for toxicological QSAR is also running on Sunday 9th May 2004 and may be booked with the Workshop registration. Abstracts for posters will be accepted until 15th April 2004, submission is available on-line at www.toxqsar.org.

We look forward to seeing you in Liverpool.

Mark Cronin John Dearden

Co-Chairmen of the 11th Internation Workshop on QSARs in the Human Health and Environmental Sciences.