QSAR - The 2nd Brazilian Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry

From: Adriano D. Andricopulo <aandrico[]if.sc.usp.br>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:16:13 -0300

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce "The 2nd Brazilian Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (BrazMedChem2004)" to be held at the Military Institute of Engineering (IME, Instituto Militar de Engenharia), Rio de Janeiro - Brazil, November 22-25, 2004. The event is supported by the Division of Medicinal Chemistry of the Brazilian Chemical Society.
The scientific program of the BrazMedChem2004 will focus on "Current Trends in Drug Discovery and Development", covering all the latest and outstanding developments in medicinal chemistry and rational drug design.

The full conference program is now available. For more detailed information about the conference, please visit our website:

http://www.brazmedchem.ifsc.usp.br

The Organizing Committee is committed to making this a fruitful and memorable event.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you in Rio next November!

Best regards,

Adriano D. Andricopulo
Secretary-General, BrazMedChem2004
On behalf of the Organizing Committee