QSAR - DSSTox files searchable on-line

From: Richard.Ann++epamail.epa.gov
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 17:32:03 -0500

ACD Labs has recently posted links to our current DSSTox database
offerings, as well as posted ACD ChemFolder files augmented with IUPAC
names and ACD properties for open-access download at:
 http://www.acdlabs.com/download/db/weblibdb.html

In addition, to introduce features of "Web Librarian", ACD's web-based
chemical relational database product, to the larger user community
(based on the ChemFolder application), they offer free,
structure-searchable on-line access to all of our DSSTox DBs at the
above website.

We thank them for their valuable contribution to the DSSTox effort. If
you visit and use the above site, please provide ACD Labs with feedback
on this public service.

Regards to all,
Ann Richard

Ann M Richard
Mail Drop B143-06
Environmental Carcinogenesis Division
National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory
US Environmental Protection Agency
Research Triangle Park, NC 27711
tel: 919-541-3934
fax: 919-685-3263