Re: QSAR - Programs for Support Vector Machines?

From: Michael B. Bolger <bolger**simulations-plus.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:34:44 -0700

Jim, please check the Simulations Plus web site
(http://www.simulations-plus.com) for information about
QMPRchitect(TM). The current product automates the process of building
artificial neural network ensembles (ANNEs). We are alpha testing support
vector machines (SVM) for both categorical and continuous data. Both
methods are initially supported by the use of Kohonen self organizing maps
(SOM) for selection of training, verification, and test sets, as well as
automatic descriptor pruning using sensitivity analysis, and automatic
exploration of ANN architecture.

Thanks,
Mike