Re: QSAR - QSAR: postdoctoral opportunities at the European Commission's Joint Research Centre

From: Faq. Ciencias <Bruce>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 19:02:02 -0400 (CLT)

Dear Asaraf,

Thank you for your message, but I must say that I am not sure about your
request. You see, I work in Chile, and not in Europe, so I don't think we
could expect any funding from the European Commission. In any case, if
you are still interested, please send me all necessary details.

Best regards,

Bruce K. Cassels