QSAR - QSAR

From: guccione::unict.it
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:44:20 +0200

I am pleased to announce that the ISCB web site entitled "BIOACTIVE HETROCYCLES
AND DRUG DISCOVERY PARADIGM" National conference along with one day
International Symposium to be held at Saurashtra University, Rajkot,
Gujarat(India), in January 2005 has already been launched on the
web.(www.iscbindia.org)

Kindly inform other Professors, Researchers, and Scientists (both from academic
and Industry) about our January 2005 conference for maximum participation.

Your help and cooperation is solicited.

Thanking you,
With warm regards,

Dr. Anamik Shah