QSAR - RDF to SDF file con software?

From: Thomas E. Wiese <twiese>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:51:55 -0500

Hello,

I have some large RDF database files that I would like to convert to
SDF files so I can make them into Tripos HiVol databases and/or run
them through Corina and make Tripos Unity databases. We are actually
only interested in the mol structure info and a few of the data
fields in the RDF file.

We do not have Isis Base...

If any one has suggestions (low cost preferred), I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Tom Wiese

--
Thomas E. Wiese, Ph.D.