QSAR - Call for Papers - virtual High-Throughput Screening

From: Rita Wilby <rwilby[a]accelrys.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:34:00 -0700

Hello,

I invite you to submit Oral and Poster abstracts for a symposium entitled:

        "Application of Virtual HTS: Improving Productivity in Hit
Discovery "
at the Southwest ACS Regional Meeting, Fort Worth, Sep 29 - Oct 2, 2004.

It is my greatest pleasure to announce Brian Shoichet as our Plenary
speaker. Brian's talk is entitled "Testing molecular docking in model
systems".
This symposium is sponsored by the Division of Chemical Information (CINF)
of the ACS.

We are looking for submissions for case studies and applications of
docking and scoring in virtual HTS:
reducing false positives
addressing receptor flexibility
use of homology models for docking
success stories in application of docking and scoring to vHTS

Your abstract can be submitted at:
http://abstract.confex.com/acs/60swrm/sept04/papers/index.cgi.
The deadline for submitting abstracts and for registration has now been
extended to August 1st.
For more information on registration and accommodation, please see
http://www.SWRM.org

Best regards,
Rita

Marguerita Lim-Wilby, B.Pharm., Ph.D.