Re: QSAR - new question on chirality descriptors

From: Andras.Borosy-.-givaudan.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:47:50 +0200

Dear Prof. Torrens,

a) Optical rotations (+/-) can be predicted by using ab initio
calculations in Turbomole or Gaussian.

b) A. Tropsha published new topological descriptors for discriminating
chiral compounds at EuroQSAR in Istambul last week. Please contact to him!

Best regards,

Dr. András Borosy
Seniour Scientist
Delivery Systems, Fragrance Research
Givaudan Schweiz AG
Ueberlandstr. 138
8600 Dübendorf
Switzerland
tel: + 41-1-8242164
fax: +41-1-8242926
e-mail: andras.borosy*_*givaudan.com

Francisco Torrens <Francisco.Torrens^^^uv.es>
Sent by: qsar_society-admin[A]accelrys.com
09.09.2004 14:16
Please respond to qsar_society