Re: QSAR - coordinates&pharmacophore

From: Suman K. Chakravarti <suman72_2000+/-yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:47:49 -0700 (PDT)

I think using the Maximum Common Substructure
algorithm this can be accomplished. The MCS algorithm
is freeely available as C++ code. Only thing will be
that the distance matrix and the node type lists which
are input to this algorithm, has to be fine tuned
according to your requirements.

Sincerely
Suman Chakravarti
Case Western Reserve University