Re: QSAR - Inviting you to participate in SCI 2005

From: Magdy Iskander <magdy.iskander|a|vcp.monash.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 10:41:41 +1100

Dear All
This invitation was not directed to me. I do not know how it is happened?
Please ignore it
Sincerely
Magdy

Dr Magdy N. Iskander, FRACI C Chem
Senior Lecturer
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, VCP.
email: Magdy.Iskander]~[vcp.monash.edu.au
http://www.vcp.monash.edu.au/chemistry/mniskander.html
ph: +613 9903 9545, fx: +613 9903 9679
http://www-pso.adm.monash.edu.au/MediaContacts/details.asp?ID=1368
http://www.cortical.com.au