Re: QSAR - SCI organises In Silico ADMET Days, London, 8-9 June 2005

From: milon TICHY <miltic%yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 02:12:27 -0800 (PST)

Praha, Feb 23, 05
Dear Han:
the topic of this meeting is very trempting for me. I
am not, however, able now to arrange my participation
because of other agreed program. Will be some printed
material from it? I would naturally paid for any
publication from it.
My best Milon (Tichy).

http://www.soci.org/SCI/events/details.jsp?eventID=EV642.