QSAR - CMTPI 2005 meeting

From: j.devillers <j.devillers[a]ctis.fr>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:03:17 +0200

CMTPI 2005. Computational Methods in Toxicology and Pharmacology Integrating Internet Resources.

Dear Colleagues,
I just wanted to remind you that the next CMTPI 2005 Symposium will be held in Shanghai from 29/10 to 01/11/2005. Please visit the web site (http://www.sioc.ac.cn/cmtpi2005/) to obtain the latest information concerning the meeting.
Note that it is cheap to go to Shanghai, the registration fees are very low, and a high discount is proposed in the 3-star-hotels of the meeting. A guest house is also proposed for students.
If you are interested in the Symposium and you need more information, do not hesitate to contact me (j.devillers,ctis.fr) or Dr Fan (fan###paris7.jussieu.fr).
See you in Shanghai.
Yours sincerely,
Dr. J. Devillers

Our web site: http://www.ctis.fr
Publish a QSAR paper in SAR QSAR Environ. Res.
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/1062936x.asp