QSAR - QSAR Society Elections completed - Tudor Oprea

From: Osman F Guner <osman->
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:37:04 -0700

Tudor Oprea has been elected as the new Chair of the International QSAR
and Modelling Society for 2006-2010. The elections for the Board of
Directors has also been completed.

Tudor will be forming his team of officers within the next few weeks and
will make an announcement then. We will then finalize the list for the
Board of Directors.

Thank you all for voting and please join me congratulating Tudor for
reaching another milestone in his career.

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc., 858-799-5341
osman]|[accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com