QSAR - Fw: QSAR: 3rd FlexX Docking and Screening Workshop

From: Osman F Guner <osman^accelrys.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 07:17:30 -0700

Osman F. Güner, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Cheminformatics and Rational Drug Design
Accelrys Inc., 858-799-5341
osman[a]accelrys.com, http://www.accelrys.com
----- Forwarded by Osman F Guner/San Diego/Accelrys on 07/06/2005 02:56 PM
-----

Carsten Detering <detering|-|biosolveit.de>
06/30/2005 06:46 AM

osman^^^accelrys.com
cc

Subject
QSAR: 3rd FlexX Docking and Screening Workshop

Dear Dr. Guener,

would you be so kind to forward this message to the QSAR mailing list?
Thanks a lot in advance,

Carsten Detering

BioSolveIT would like to announce the 3rd FlexX workshop:

                   Professional Usage of FlexX in
             Docking and Virtual High-Throughput Screening
                         November 10-11 2005

This workshop is designed by our scientific experts for novice and
moderately experienced users of FlexX with at least basic knowledge of
the UNIX operating system. The workshop will be held in English and
is equipped with PCs, such that major parts can be devoted to hands-on
training.
In this high-quality workshop dedicated to address real-life problems in
docking and screening you will learn

* The new modules and features of Release 2 (www.biosolveit.de/flexx)
* How to use FlexX to its best and exploit the full power of its engine
* Ways to improve efficiency and accuracy
* Ways to improve your docking calculations
* Optimizing HTS performance
* Grid/Cluster computing and workflow automation with FlexX
* Insight into FlexX's extension modules: FlexX^C, FlexX-Pharm, FlexE

Venue for this year's workshop will be the beautiful Bonn-Cologne
vicinity with three major airports close by (FRA, DUS, CGN). The exact
location will be announced in a separate email.

Fees and registration:

Fees include all learning materials, lunches, and refreshments during
course times. The software together with limited-term access-codes will
be available to all participants for preparation and to rework the
acquired knowledge.

Industry

Early bird rate: (closes July 31 2005) Eur 1200
Regular Fee: (from Aug 01 2005) Eur 1500

Academics, governmental, and non-profit organisations

Early bird rate (closes July 31 2005) Eur 700
Regular Fee (from Aug 01 2005) Eur 900

Register another colleague from the same institution at just 50% off the
regular fee. Among the first ten to register we will raffle one free
admission!

We will register on a first come first served basis. Space is limited,
so we advise you to register early. If you like to attend this
high-quality docking workshop, please register through:

http://www.biosolveit.de/workshops/2005/registration.html

More information about our previous workshops can be found here:

http://www.biosolveit.de/workshops

If you have any further questions, comments or suggestions, please contact

     BioSolveIT GmbH
     An der Ziegelei 75
     53757 Sankt Augustin
     Germany
     email: Workshop]=[BioSolveIT.de
     www: www.BioSolveIT.de
     phone: +49-2241-25 25 0
     fax: +49-2241-25 25 525

See you in Germany!!
-the developers of FlexX

--
Click on the link below to report this email as spam
https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/2BCgBPpGn!4Fj5jcLWp0XBnD!+HOaxDafmT65R52!CJ7p6kG3kqrqQTDFrURMzjN5NxMXDhLuNHgAO1bLIB7HKHfDQzAuOrk7s0L2arND9oPccefC5cx0NhVXbE+ktUbXzRdJf052Xh2P2WyV3QXEgyfmoKNROBDzd9RBlstxIURvUex9Z!OlLwLPs3dTojl+Y2k!Bcq6xIWIIb1OCZcrgu3Oi8n8onA