Subject: DFT_symposium

From: [email-masked] (Rick Ross)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 94 13:17:12 PDT

CALL FOR PAPERS

			DENSITY FUNCTIONAL THEORY IN CHEMISTRY

	Including electronic structure and statistical mechanics 
			methodology and applications

				April 2 - April 7
		Spring 1995 American Chemical Society National Meeting 
				Anaheim, CA 

 Both poster and oral contributions will be accepted.  Authors should 
 indicate their choice. The number of oral contributions is limited. 
 Contributions not placed in oral sessions will be placed in the poster session.

  Cosponsored by the Divisions of Computers in Chemistry and Physical Chemistry 

     Send abstracts on official ACS forms (available from organizers) to: 

 Professor Brian Laird, Department of Chemistry, The University of Kansas, 
 Lawrence, Kansas  USA 66045-0046 (913) 864-4632 [email-masked] or
 
 Dr. Rick Ross, PPG Industries, P.O. Box 9, Allison Park, PA USA 15101
 (412) 492-5359; [email-masked]  or
 
 Professor Tom Ziegler, Department of Chemistry, University of Calgary, 
 Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2N 1N4 (403) 220-5368 [email-masked]

	***** DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS:  OCTOBER 29, 1994 *****