Subject: List intermission occured

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 1994 11:30:09 -0500

Dear Netters,

This is your administrator speaking...

We had a power outage starting about 3pm Easter Time (Standard time -5 hrs)
Wednesday and lasting until this morning (i.e., about 10am).
It was only recently fixed (yes, it was a major thing...).

If you have sent a message to the Comp.Chem.List (or its administrator) and
you did not get the confirmation that it was received/processed, it is probably
lost, so please resend. 

I use this occassion to wish you all good holidays (even if you already
had them ...) and the happy New Year (even if it is not your New Year
coming). Find some time to forget about chemical bonds and explore
the family and friendship bonds for a while.

*%\@/*%$%*\@/*%$%*\@/*%$%*\@/*%$%*\^/*%$%*\@/*%$%*\@/*%$%*\@/*%$%*\@/*%*
*  X   !   X   !   X   !   X   !   .   !   X   !   X   !   X   !   X   *
*      O       O       O       O  .|.  O       O       O       O       *
*                                 -*-                                  *
*   Athbhliain Faoi Mhaise!       '|`           _    Happy New Year!   *
*   Inpakaramaana Vidumurai!      *:*          ("D     Chag Sameach!   *
*   Frohliche Weihnachten!       * . *        ~(=r      Boas Festas!   *
*   Sarbatori Fericite!         **   **    .../__\       Gut Yontif!   *
*   Joyous Solstice!          *** o   ***     [AJ]       Iyi YIllar!   *
*   Mele Kalikimake!           *\    O *              Hyvaeae Lomaa!   *
*   Merry Christmas!          ** \\    **            Wesolych Swiat!   *
*   Happy Hanukkah!         ***    \\   ***        Stastny Novy Rok!   *
*   Pari Artsagourt!         * o     \\  *       Kellemes Unnepeket!   *
*   Shub Naya Baras!        **    O    \\**     Blwyddyn Newydd Dda!   *
*   Vesele Vanoce!        ***\\       o  \***    Ching Chi Shen Tan!   *
*   Feliz Navidad!         *   \\  o       *      Felichan Jarfinon!   *
*   Joyeux Noel!          **  o  \\    O   **       Joy to the World   *
*   Bom Natal!         ****        \\     o ****      - And to All a   *
*   God Jul!             ** o     o  \\ o   **           Good Night!   *
*   Cheers!            ***     O       \\    ***                       *
*   *:D       o_     *****************************      e@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
*     _      <' )~      ___      #####  _v_            @@@"""""""""""""*
*    /<~    ["""] V  o [___] _@_ #####__|~|_ A        @" ___ ___________
*   %'=    @|HHH|[~] U |\ /|/^^^\##[{}{}{}{](") !    II__[w] | [i] [z] |
*  %' )   /%|HHH||$|/V\|XXX|~~~~~##[}{}{}{}](:)<*>  {======|_|~~~~~~~~~|
* %(__6 |==D|HHH||$|\^/|/ \|=====##[{}{}{}{](:) V  /oO--000'"`-OO---OO-'
************************************************************************

Your administrator...
Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]