Subject: Re: CCL:How to handle "COLLAGE" saved HDF files?

From: [email-masked] (Harry C. Johnson)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 95 14:05:30 -0800

>>>>> "Ralf" == Ralf Oestereich <[email-masked]> writes:

    Ralf> To make some hardcopies of SPARTAN images, we just tried to
    Ralf> grap the screen with COLLAGE. Now the question for us is,
    Ralf> how can we convert these HDF-format files, into a printable
    Ralf> postscript version?

If you do a screen capture in Collage the picture is put into a
whiteboard.  From there you can save the image as postscript by
choosing print image from the file menu, and then selecting save
instead of print in the print dialog.  This will open up another
dialog to let you enter the filename.

Hope this helps!
-Harry

+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------+
|Harry C. Johnson       |  /--- ----\  /---/ ---\ ----- /---/ /|   / |
|Computational Chemist  |  \    /   / /   / /   /  /   /   / / |  /  |
|Wavefunction Inc.      |   \  /---/ /---/ /---/  /   /---/ /  | /   |
|E-mail: [email-masked]|---/ /     /   / /   \  /   /   / /   |/    |
+-----------------------+--------------------------------------------+