Subject: biocatalysis

From: volm timothy gerard <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 11:57:51 -0600 (CST)

The Center for Biocatalysis and Bioprocessing ( CBB ) will hold 
the Fourth Biocatalysis and Bioprocessing Conference at the The 
University of Iowa Memorial Union on May 15-16, 1995.The Conference will 
feature an introduction to the CBB, lectures by selected faculty members, 
graduate student presentations and a keynote address by Dr. Charles J. S. 
Sih of the University of Wisconsin.
	A large poster session will provide an opportunity for viewing 
and discussing current research. Industrial participants are invited to 
present posters on biocatalysis/bioprocessing research. Industrial 
participants who would like to present a scientific poster will receive 
complimentary registration. Abstract deadline is April 15, 1995. Please 
contact Ms. Beverly Palmer, Center for Biocatalysis and Bioprocessing, 
Oakdale Research Park, 2501 Crosspark Road - Suite C100, Iowa City, Iowa, 
52242-5000 Phone (319)335-4900; FAX (319)335-4901.
	Meeting participants may visit the new CBB laboratory facility 
located in the Oakdale Research Park.
	Advanced registration is encouraged. The registration fee is 
$100, includes all conference meals and expenses except for travel and 
lodging. A $50 late registration fee will be added for those registering 
after May 1.