Subject: Computational Chemistry Workshop

From: "Wayne Huang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 16:28:04 -0800

I am pleased to announce the upcoming spring quarter schedule for ...

		------------------------------------
		| COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY WORKSHOP |
		------------------------------------

Intensive 3-day workshops focus on the application of modern electronic
structure methods to chemistry. Lectures will describe underlying theory,
assess the performance of modern electronic structure methods, outline
practical strategies for doing calculations, and illustrate results of
applications to diverse chemical problems. Laboratories provide hands-on
experience using a wide selection experiments, as well as ample time to
explore your own chemistry. Visualization and animation will also be
presented for both educational demonstration and research presentation.

Here are the summary of workshop information:

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
_/                                                                          _/
_/                    COMPUTATIONAL CHEMSITRY WORKSHOP  		    _/
_/									    _/
_/  Format:      3-day intensive workshop on electronic structure methods   _/
_/               and applications, and hands-on molecular modeling          _/
_/               laboratory on individual workstations. It will provide:    _/
_/									    _/
_/		 o Concise summary of modern electronic structure methods   _/
_/		 o Assessment of range and performance of their applications_/
_/		 o Hands-on experience in molecular modeling		    _/
_/		 o Graphical Analysis of results                            _/
_/		 o Visualization and animation of structures and reactions  _/
_/									    _/
_/  Schedule:	 March Workshop: March 29, 30, 31, 1995 (Full)              _/
_/               April Workshop: April 26, 27, 28, 1995                     _/
_/               May Workshop:   May 22, 23, 1995 (Yorktown, NY)            _/
_/               June Workshop:  June 14, 15, 16, 1995                      _/
_/									    _/
_/  Instructors: Lecture Section - Prof. Warren J. Hehre		    _/
_/               Lab Section     - Dr. Wayne Huang			    _/
_/									    _/
_/  Location:    Wavefunction, Inc. Irvine, California, USA		    _/
_/									    _/
_/  Fee:         $1000 (50% off for academics, $500), which includes course _/
_/               registration, three computational textbooks ("Practical    _/
_/		 strategy of electronic structure calculations", 	    _/
_/		 "Chemistry with Computation" and "Experiments in	    _/
_/		 Computational Chemistry"), breakfasts and lunches.  	    _/
_/									    _/
_/  Information: Contact Wayne Huang for further information including      _/
_/               detailed brochure and course curriculum.		    _/
_/               Tel: (714)955-2120 Fax: (714)955-2118			    _/
_/               E-mail: [email-masked]				    _/
_/		 http://wavefun.com					    _/
_/									    _/
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Wayne Huang, Ph.D.    |  /--- ----\  /---/ ---\ ----- /---/ /|   / |
|  Computational Chemist |  \    /   / /   / /   /  /   /   / / |  /  |
|  Wavefunction, Inc.    |   \  /---/ /---/ /---/  /   /---/ /  | /   |
|  [email-masked]     |---/ /     /   / /   \  /   /   / /   |/    |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Wavefunction, Inc.,   18401 Von Karman, Suite 370, Irvine, CA 92715 |
| Telephone: (714)955-2120                         Fax: (714)955-2118 |
+---------------------------------------------------------------------+

-- 
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
|  Wayne Huang, Ph.D.  |  /--- ----\  /---/ ---\ ----- /---/ /|   / |
|  Support Scientist   |  \    /   / /   / /   /  /   /   / / |  /  |
|  Wavefunction, Inc.  |   \  /---/ /---/ /---/  /   /---/ /  | /   |
|  [email-masked]   |---/ /     /   / /   \  /   /   / /   |/    |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+
| Wavefunction, Inc., 18401 Von Karman, Suite 370, Irvine, CA 92715 |
| Telephone: (714)955-2120                       Fax: (714)955-2118 |
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+