Subject: ab initio benchmark available !

From: [email-masked] (Teerakiat Kerdcharoen)
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 1995 18:15:31 +0200 (DFT)

Dear Netters,
	Forgive me if I double this news. I just came across the
ab initio benchmark report worked by Dr. David Feller at EMSL
WWW 

	http://www.emsl.pnl.gov:2080/homes/tms/tmshome.html

	As I remembered, he used to post once that this report
will be available on-line and a lot of people are looking
forward to this benchmark. Now, it is available.
						 best wishes,
						 Teerakiat
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
E-mail:   [email-masked] (University of Innsbruck)
          [email-masked] (Bangkok)  (Permanent E-mail address)
Homepage  http://www-c724.uibk.ac.at/noy/       
          http://atc.atccu.chula.ac.th/noyhome/    
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Early to bed and early to rise.
Makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise.         -- Benjamin Franklin